FileHound Cloud Essentials Package
Everything our Partners need to be successful selling FileHound
Our FileHound Cloud Essentials Package has been designed for partners targeting new up-sell opportunities in the small business market with a light touch, collaborative commercial approach, with options to become an independent FileHound solutions provider over time.
Perfect for solution providers & VARs looking for a product that:
- Offers partners ‘zero start up costs’
- Easily adds a new revenue stream
- Partners retain 100% ownership of the customer relationship
- Has a fast ‘sales cycle’ to reward sales professionals quickly
- Provides recurring revenue with little or no resource overhead to the Partner
- Competitive subscription pricing model with great margins
- Has a value proposition that is easy for sales teams and customers to understand
We provide our partners with all the resources and support needed to help build an awesome FileHound customer base and grow new cloud subscription software revenue!
What we offer our Partners
A new lightweight approach to selling Document Management solutions…….
- Great revenue streams with reseller ‘buy price’ discounts starting at 30%
- Dedicated Partner Account Manager to help and assist you all the way!
- Flexible payment options (quarterly, 6 months, annually)
- Quick-to-market cloud solution with fast sales cycles
- Full sales & marketing support
- Dedicated FileHound online landing page branded with your business and contact links back to you
- Full pre-sales support – we become an extension of your pre-sales functions
- Fully customer managed solution supported by our UK based support team
- Rapid set-up, configuration and customer onboarding delivered by FileHound
- No professional services resource requirements for you
- Finance options with leading finance companies who offer up to 100% funding for software
- Options to transition to a model where you become more empowered to deliver FileHound solutions independently and increase your margins even more.
What is included in the FileHound Cloud Essentials Annual Subscription
Everything a small business needs to get started with document management
- Cloud hosted solution, pre-configured, fully managed & supported
- 50 user license subscription pack
- Invoice approval workflow pre-configured with SmartCapture scanning (500 per month)
- HR employee records data look-up pre-configured
- Pre-configured ‘business essential’ document types
- 50GB storage pack (secure backup included)
- Customer adoption training and onboarding support
FileHound Cloud Essentials USPs
Invoice SmartCapture Included!
A standard FileHound feature included with every FileHound Cloud Essentials subscription! designed for businesses manually approving up to 500 invoices a month.
Entire capture journey happens within the FileHound interface. No need for any additional software!
Extracts key header & footer data from inbound invoices
Invoices are indexed automatically, users only need to review and confirm
FileHound performs quality assurance on the TOTAL field of every Invoice
Uses cutting edge intelligent capture powered by AI, with no need to configure zonal templates
Authorisation workflow scoped with the customer in advance and the set-up carried out by FileHound Specialist all within the year 1 annual subscription costs
Invoice Approvals Workflow Pre-Configured
Automation reduces manual processes, no matter where staff work – our Cloud Essentials Package comes with all the features needed to automate a small businesses invoice approvals.
Transforms and automates repetitive manual invoice approval processes
Respond to supplier inquiries faster and create a ‘singe source of truth’ for invoices
Provides approvers with simple, easy to understand tasks with email notifications and alerts
Every action and approval is fully logged and audited for un-matched traceability
Reduce invoice approval cycle times from days or weeks to hours
Invoice Status BI Dashboard provides business leaders with invaluable oversight and the power to intervene where needed
Cloud Based With 100 User Subscription Pack
Ensuring our FileHound Cloud Essential Package is priced with small businesses budgets in mind.
Comes with 100 user subscription pack so the whole company and even external users such as suppliers, accountants or project teams can gain access
Empowers remote workers by giving secure access to important documents and workflows in the cloud – all they need is a modern browser, there is nothing to install
Our customer onboarding package ensures the solution is configured for maximum ROI from day one
Ideal for businesses who have explored document management and automation in the past but the solutions were too expensive
Perfect for Partners who want ‘zero start-up’ costs and no PS overhead to deliver and maintain – we do all the set-up and customer support
Small business (1 – 100 employees)
- Multi-site and remote workers
- Struggling with paper heavy, manual processes
- Still generating paper archives with restrictive access
- Regularly creating unstructured or duplicated data
- Manually authorising invoices (up to 500 a month)
- Managing HR records in paper format or on network shared drives
- Experiencing operational inefficiencies & duplicated workflow efforts
- Security and compliance concerns (SAR, GDPR, etc)
- Reliance on printing documents for review and business processes
- Identified the benefits of document management in the past but was too expensive
Additional up-sell opportunities
Here are some examples of additional features and services that can be offered to customers post package sale …
- Additional cloud storage packs with secure back-up included
- Additional SmartCapture packs for higher volumes
- LOB applications and MFP/scanning hardware integration
- Advanced workflow automations
- Additional workflow configurations
- Business process consultancy
- Custom configuration development options
- Back scanning and scan on demand services for paper archives
Get in touch to learn more…..
Complete the form below and our Head of Channel Development will reach out to set up a discovery call and FileHound demo.